Purple Box (UK) Ltd Terms and Policies
These Fair Use terms are applicable to our packaged VoIP Service plans:
- 3000 minutes of which a maximum of 700 minutes may consist of calls to UK mobiles (as defined in clause f below) and a maximum of 300 minutes may consist of calls to the list of inclusive International destinations as set out in the tariff sheet.
- Inclusive calls are limited to 60 minutes per call.
- Local and national geographic numbers are numbers beginning 01 and 02 and 03 only and do not include non-geographic numbers (08xx including 0845 and 0870) premium rate numbers (09xx), internet access numbers or calls to the Channel Islands.
- Local and national geographic numbers do not include international calls (unless otherwise stated in your contract).
- If your rate includes minutes to international numbers, certain selected destinations (which may vary from time to time) may be excluded dependent on the exact call price plan we agree with you.
- If your rate includes minutes to UK mobiles, this refers to calls to Vodafone, O2, EE (T-Mobile and Orange) and Virgin only. Please note this does not include calls to 3 (unless otherwise stated), Lyca or Lebara mobiles or any mobile virtual network operator not based on the UK GSM cellular networks.
- If during any monthly billing period you exceed 3000 minutes usage we may terminate your service immediately or, at our sole discretion if we consider it appropriate, we may suspend your service and offer you an alternative call plan applicable to your usage. If having offered you an alternative you do not agree to move to the new call plan, we reserve the right to terminate your service immediately. Termination charges apply.
By creating an account and using Purplebox services the customer is accepting these terms and conditions.Last modified: 22/07/2020